Adobe After Effects is a digital visual effects, motion graphics, and compositing application developed by Adobe Systems and used in the post-production process of film making and television production. Among other things, After Effects can be used for keying, tracking, compositing and animation. It also functions as a very basic non-linear editor, audio editor and media transcoder.
Create incredible motion graphics and visual effects.
The industry-standard animation and creative compositing app lets you design and deliver professional motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and web.
Bold new ways to put your ideas in motion.
- Learn how the latest release helps you go from first concept to finished composition faster than ever.
- Create editable 3D elements right inside After Effects with the new 3D rendering engine that uses Cinema 4D technology.
- Bring 2D characters to life by acting out their movements in front of a webcam with Adobe Character Animator CC (Beta).
- Collaborate on shared sequences or compositions across After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, and Prelude with Adobe Team Projects (Beta). For teams and enterprise customers.
- Speed up your workflow with preview performance improvements and more GPU-accelerated effects.
- Intel® Core™2 Duo or AMD Phenom® II processor; 64-bit support required.
- Windows 7 with Service Pack 1, Windows 8, or Windows 8.1.
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 5 GB of available hard-disk space; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)