Sony Vegas Pro offers support for everything a professional video editor requires. You can import media from multiple devices (including HD video), use more than 300 filters and special effects, and use specific tools to work with text layers and subtitles. The app also lets you easily optimize the image quality of your content with various tools.
Great for producing professional audio and sound.
Stacks of audio and video effects and filters.
Support for lots of formats, including HD.
Covers all professional needs.
The app has a huge number of sound effects to choose from, support for VST plug-ins and Sony Vegas Pro gives you a very high degree of control over sound settings overall.
Although Sony Vegas Pro has initially been designed for professionals like web developers or 3D artists, the app also comes with a suite of interactive help provided by a large community. Overall Sony Vegas Pro is a good tool for creating 3D home videos in high definition. If you want to use it after the trial period ends, then you need to purchase a license.
1. Disable your Internet Connection.
2. Install Vegas Pro 13.0
3. Do Not Launch the program after Installation. [Follow Strictly] 4. Run the Keygen with Admin privilages.
5. Select the product :- Vegas Pro 13.0 (64 bit) Series
6. Click on Patch.
7. Select the directory :- C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 13.0\
8. It will ask for plugin directory, select any folder mentioned below.
C:\Program Files\Sony\Vegas Pro 13.0\ [FileIO Plug-Ins or OFX Video Plug-Ins or Vidcap Plug-Ins or Video Plug-Ins]
9. It should show :- The file(s) has been patched successfully!
10. Do Not close the Keygen. Now Run the program.
11. Click Next and it will ask to Enter Serial Number. Enter from Keygen, it looks like 1TR-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
12. Select Register from another computer.
13. Enter any fake details and hit Next.
14. It will ask you to save “Register Vegas Pro.htm” file which is of no use. Just save it and hit Next.
15. Now Enter the Authentication code from your Keygen and hit Finish.
16. It should start the software, if it did not start you will have to repeat all the steps.